Tuesday, July 21, 2009

POOR MIN XUAN

aiyo early in the morning heard that Min Xuan sick liao so poor thing hope is nt h1n1 lols
then i did not calll daren come duty so i asked Joel go do but surprisingly DAREN HAVE COME WORHX!!! auto come de lehx 1st time !!!! its oso my 1st time going up to the class so early lehx nt long after reachng sch taro came then he and clifford take my bag up nvr tell me somemore this kind of ppl then they put my bag outside saying they wan to scare me nut i dun understand wads so scary??? o.0 then 2 dae gt do remedial cause mrs chung go for MOE dunno wad thing la then i stayed back u noe do wad guess??? aiya nvm la i tell i stayed back to ... go IT meeting i dunno la i stay back for fun nia lorz then after that i made daren walk wf me to the back gate then soon after alvin comes by he then board the same bus as us but b4 that HE DROPPED HIS CABSTICK!!! luckily is still in his plastic bag but u noe wad daren say he said that ' HE WHO DROPS HIS CABSTICK IS A LOSER IN LIFE' evil rite aiya not onli tat he still sms alvin crapstick loser (to whoever is reading this this is not a form of cyberbullying so ppls dun call the police or something) ok then for me life goes on blah blah blah and...

cya

oya 1 more thing


GET WELL SOON MIN XUAN!!!



hope u feel better after seeing this video since u are a maple fan but... i noe u dun read my blog hahas

No comments: