Wednesday, July 29, 2009

argh another 1 sick sick sick

lls this morning ternce came back and he and jayme came downstairs to our class and scared melvin loh. then after a while they left. during recess terence and jayme were late aft that addy didnt turn up for recess duty so... and then be4 sch end i saw jayme so i asked jayme wheres terence then he said he went home so i think AGAIN!!! then walked away aft sch on the train i was playong megaman some kid stand beside me then i think he talking to me ba but i was wearing earpiece and didnt noe him so i bo chap him la then reach jurong finally. on the way hm i addy sms me theni ask him y he nvr come for morning assembly he told me he has cough and then went home during lower sec recess so...
DAREN TAY WEI PIN U HAVE TO DO MORNING ASSEMBLY TOMORROW
and then went home and terence msn me asking me if jayme's phone wad cinfiscated so im sad tat jayme's phome was confiscated cause terence said is melvin tell him de so i think tat is y jayme was late for recess
thats all for my boring life
cya and my blogger still error downloading so cant upload the pic

No comments: