Thursday, May 28, 2009

whoa!!! 2nd time

2dae is the second time i c daren coming for morning assembly without me calling him to wake up by the way is he nvr slp cause he watching one piece movie
0.o lucky me man yesterday melvin loh lost the loker key ny physics lesson nd pass up file so i told mr shahari (shahaha) the truth to my surpriced he did nt scold me xia!!! but at the end of the lesson he forgotten tat i nvr bring my file and i have to remind him hahas
then gt back report bk cannoot bring hm cause EMB3 higher than19 i gt 24 all just pass except maths la of course onli subjec tat failed is combined humadities gt 49.6 marks stupid la failed by 0.04 marks argh hate it oh ya class position gt 15/34 yay me and 1st time i have excellent for my conduct hahas yay me again
then aft sch saw min xuan hmph forget wad i ask him liao but aster tat i saw him at bus-stop again then i ask him y he sit the saide that go amk he say faster but is like i tot he always take 163 go hm de hmmm i think he go play lan or sth ba then bus came he did not board the same bus cause he noob dunno how to squeese in hahas i made it 1st to board the bus lols
then reach hm watch tsubasa chronicle again gg reach season 2 le lehx pro rite
and then horz... CLIFFORD YEE WAI FOOK NVR COME SCH AGAIN!!!! 3DAES LIAOZ i think
GD Nite lols

No comments: