Thursday, May 7, 2009

DAMN PEK CEK

Wah lao actually in the morning happy happy go sch de lorz then saw CMX @ mrt hahas then he ask me show him 'the faster way' to reach sch woo hoo ... then he keep asking me wad i carrying then i say ingredients then he ask wad ingredients then ... i think u will noe wad i will say bahx ... I DUN 1 TELL U LEHX hahas u may say i'm evil feel free man... lol on the way to sch keep saying wan study maths algebra then when his friend come liao he straight away close bk and tok to friends supid xia...
then exam physics difficult until 30 min can slp liao then johnny go hm cause he no 2nd paper so good then my f&n paper even more difficult man i less than 30 min do finish liao caue alot is anyhow write ans de hahas the pek cek part comes but secret so dun wan type annot if go back sch sure kanna wack by mr ong damn bad thing ok le then my dae is done hahas
wish me good luck 2molo F&N practical test for course work!!! :)
Btw good luck to those who hav exams (:

No comments: