Monday, June 29, 2009

finally OVER!!!

whoa my grandma sinka finally iver nw is gonna blog for the whole wk that i didnt blog so dun mind if its long since i cant slp now why not ???? on monday i slept at my aunt hs over night in my grandma's rm and my aunt slp beside my grandms whoa lao the rm damn cold xia even if i wan to cool down in the living rm oso cannot cause outside living rm oso on air con then tues night went hm to slp cause tot wed wan go sch but who noes wed morning she's gone.... then early in the morning wake up go my aunt hs then her sonka.... all day sit my hs downstairs no psp, no laptop, no games argh!!!! HATE IT!!!! then the nxt day went to sch cause must pass up coursewrk national exam cause if dun pass up will minus 5% so go sch lorx... finally escape from the payer the prayer was so long 1hr standing infront of the coffin keep repeating the same line 'hail mary full of grace ......' whoa damn xian la leg damn tired oso then gt hm.... on fri same same la no diff lorrz onli stayed up until 2 am then go back hm slp liao cause cannot ta han then.. cums sat her cremation last de oso very long de u noe 2.30 gt mass then bring her go chruch then gt mass again then go the creamation center damn bloody cold xia whoa colder then my aunt hs at night cannot ta han then walk here walk there then go my hs downstair the sonka there eat whoa damn nice to eat xia the food finally go hm ok nows sunday dunch u think its over supposed to be 11.30 go to my aunt hs in the end 12.30 then reach there aiyo yo then meet wif my cousins all go to the cremation there takr the ash dun look like ash oso la all is bone lai de lorz then take liao SAY PRAYER AGAIN!!! then go church then go say prayer AGAIN!!! but onli this time I HAVE TO READ!!! argh double hate it la ... then went to aunt hs just then my aunt car almost no patrol liao lols ... so she went to pump patrol be4 that he sent us to our hs 1st then we went there to eat lunch MACDONALDS!!! buut the drink is like lemon tea I HATE IT!!!! but bo pain so i still drink it lorz since no other drink liao then stay there until eat dinner finish then go hm xian la this whole wk gt nth other hten XIAN!!!!

No comments: